skip to Main Content

CIRHA Housing Choice Voucher Landlord Resource

“The housing choice voucher (HCV) program is the federal government’s primary program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. Since housing assistance is provided on behalf of the HCV tenant, participants are able to find their own housing, including single-family homes, townhouses and apartments. Housing choice vouchers are administered locally by public housing agencies (PHAs) that receive federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to administer the HCV program. This means that the tenant, landlord and PHA all have obligations and responsibilities under the HCV program.”  (Quote from

The following links provide information about Landlords and the Housing Choice Voucher Program.  Questions regarding these waivers or any other questions can be directed to Julie Baldner at or call 515-986-1882 extension 102.

Section 8 Landlord Documents


“List my Property” or any other questions: Please contact Julie Baldner 515-304-5003 or

Back To Top